provided legislative procedure
(act of akim or minutes of the meeting)
of the Council of public consent under the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan
1. General provisions
1. The Council of public consent under the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - the Council) is a consultative - advisory body at Akim of the region (city of republican status, capital), region (city of regional significance), village or labor groups.
2. The Council is governed by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the Heads of State and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other normative legal acts, as well as by these Regulations
3. Chairman of the Board is the akim of the region (city of republican status, capital), region (city of regional significance), the village or the person elected at a general staff meeting, and can be defined a procedure of appointing the chairman.
4. The structure of Council is formed as provided order in the legislation from the representatives of public associations, non-governmental organizations, ethnocultural associations, state bodies.
2. The tasks and functions of the Council
5. The main task of the Council is to consolidate the institutions of civil society, political and non-governmental organizations, other associations in order to strengthen social cohesion and national unity in the community, to develop a common approach to achieve the goals and objectives of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan.
6. The Council has the following functions:
1) development of recommendations and proposals to strengthen social cohesion and national unity, as well as improving the interaction between public authorities and public institutions;
2) support and development of public initiatives, socially significant, patriotic projects and programs aimed at achieving the goals and objectives of the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan;
3) attracting veterans, professional unions, youth organizations and other civil society organizations in propaganda and implementation of the state national policy;
4) participation in the prevention and prophylaxis of negative trends, the implementation of practical measures for the settlement of differences and disputes, prevention of disputed situations, localization of centers of social tension.
3. Powers of the Council
7. Council within its competence has the right to:
1) to request from public authorities the information, documents and materials necessary to perform the tasks;
2) at the meetings the Council listen to representatives of state bodies and other organizations on matters within the competence of the Council;
3) to develop proposals on specific issues and matters within the competence of the Council, forming working groups and commissions;
4) to take decisions on matters within its competence.
4. Organization of activity of the Council
8. Council meetings shall be as required, but not less than once a quarter.
9. Meetings of the Council are entitled at presence of two thirds of the members of the Council.
10. Decisions of the Council taken by a majority of votes of the members attended the meeting. In case of equality of votes of Council members, the vote of the chairman of the meeting becomes decisive.
11. At the meeting of the Council may be invited by officials who are not members the Council, as well as representatives of public organizations, the Assembly of people of Kazakhstan and media.
12. Chairman of the Council:1) manages the activities of the Council and presides at its meetings; 2) determines the agenda and signed minutes of the Council. 13. In the absence of the chairmanhis duties are performed the deputy defined by chairman.
14. Secretary of the Council:
1) informs the Council on the time and place of its meetings;
2) arranges for the preparation of materials for meetings of the Council;
3) prepares minutes of the meeting of the Council;
4) represents the progress report on implementation of the decisions to chairman of the Council prepared by its members;
5) on behalf of the Chairman of the Council carries out other functions. Secretary of the Council is not the member of the Council.
15. The working body of the Council are determined by regional akim (city of republican status, capital), region (city of regional significance), the village or at the general meeting of the collective.
The working body of the Council:
1) provides information and analytical support of the activity of the Council;
2) conducts official correspondence on matters within the competence of the Council with government agencies, officials and organizations;
3) carries out other powers necessary to ensure the activity of the Council.
16. Local government bodies shall assist the Council in carrying out its tasks