Minutes of the Board
Of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan
region (City of republican status, capital)
Mothers Council of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan of region
(City of republican status, capital)
1. General provisions.
1. Mothers Council with the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan of region (city of republican status, capital) (hereinafter - the Council) is an advisory body at Assembly of People of Kazakhstan of region (city of republican status, capital).
2. Council is governed by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other normative legal acts, as well as the present provision.
3.The structure of Council formed by the Council of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan of region (city of republican status, capital) from the representatives of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, associations, non-governmental organizations, ethnic and cultural associations, as well as other organizations, communities, and public figures.
2. Objectives and functions of the Council
4. Main objective of the Council is to promote implementation of the objectives of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan in ensuring social cohesion and national unity by strengthening the institutions of family and motherhood, as well as the implementation of measures for the cultivation of family values.
5. Council performs the following functions:
1) provide advice and recommendations to Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, state bodies and other organizations to improve the status of institutions of family and motherhood;
2) the organization of work on the formation and education of the Kazakhstan patriotism, tolerance, civic, spiritual and cultural identity of the people of Kazakhstan;
3) promotion of inter-ethnic harmony, tolerance relations, strengthening and preserving the continuity of generations, respect for national traditions and family values;
4) To promote the responsibility of parents for the upbringing of the physical and moral healthy generation;
5) advising lonely mothers and mothers of large families in solving their social problems;
6) prevention of antisocial behavior among young people; education charity and spiritual sensitivity to the older generation;
7) support and development of public initiatives, social projects Kazakhstan People's Assembly, civil society and other organizations aimed at the cultivation of a positive image of family and motherhood;
8) participate in the promotion of family values and positive image of the family in society and in the implementation of activities in this area; popularization of family well-being and success of the parent;
9) interaction with public authorities and civil society institutions on the implementation of the basic tasks and functions of the Council.
3. Powers of the Council
6. Council within its competence shall be entitled to:
1) to request information from public authorities, documents and materials necessary to perform assigned tasks;
2) to listen at the meetings of the Council representatives of state bodies and other organizations on matters within the competence of the Council;
3) to make decisions in order to implement competence.
Decisions of Council are advisory in nature.
4. The Council's activities
7. Council meetings are held as required, but at least once a quarter.
8. Council meetings empowered the presence of two thirds of the members of the Council.
9. Council decisions adopted by a majority vote of all members present at the meeting. In case of equality of votes, the presiding officer of the Council shall be decisive.
10. On the meeting of the Board may be invited officials who are not members of the Council, as well as representatives of public organizations, the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan and the media.
11.Chairman of Council and its deputies, as well as the Secretary of the Council are determined by the Council of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan ofregion (city of republican status, capital).
Chairman of the Council:
1) manage the activities of the Council and presides over its meetings;
2) determines agenda and sign the minutes of the meeting of Council.
12. In the absence of the chairman his duties are performed by the deputy.
13. Secretary of Council:
1) inform the Council on the time and place of its meetings;
2) arrange for the preparation of materials for meetings of the Council;
3) prepare minutes of meetings of the Council;
4) represent to chairman of the Council a progress report on implementation of its decisions prepared by its members;
5) performs other functions by the request of the Chairman of the Board.
14. Working body of the Council is the Secretariat of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan of region (city of republican status, capital) which may delegate the working body of the Council of other organizations, activities of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan ofregion (city of republican status, capital).
The working body of the Council:
1) provides information and organizational support of the Council;
2) leads with government agencies, officials and organizations, official correspondence on matters within the competence of the Council;
3) exercise other powers necessary to ensure the work of the Council.